I live at home and need Aged Care Help

I am living at home and need Aged Care. Where do I go?

The ECC of NSW is committed to supporting CALD communities across NSW to access the right support services which can help them in their time of need. If you require further information about the programs listed below please contact the ECCNSW MAP program.  

About the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) & Community Care Program (CCP)

The CHSP and CCP programs are aimed to help people who are:

  • Over 65 years of age
  • Caring for someone
  • Need help and support to be able to stay at home longer

If you live at home and need Aged Care go to myagedcare.com.au